-
August 26th, 2011, 09:30 AM
#1
Inactive Member
Is it just me?
Is it just me or is this not one of the most exciting days of the year? Today is the day that truely kicks off football in south west virginia! Im about as pumped as I was when I played. I cant wait to get down to Ben Hur and Watch Union and Lee battle it out! I wish the best for all the teams and hope and pray that no one suffers any major injuries this season.
With that being said. LETS GET READY TO PLAY SOME SLOBBER KNOCKIN HARD HITTIN BARN BURN COW TROMPIN FOOTBALL!!!!!!!!!
I know we have already picked em but here's what im predictin
Union @ Lee The U 35-21
JIB @Holston Raiders 42-7
Central @ TW Central 21-17
Clintwood hosting Hazard Clintwood 21-20
Gatecity @ Richlands (close and tough match) Richlands 35-28
Most of all, I hope each and every young man that straps on the pads tonight plays with all his heart and soul and leaves it all on the field.
God bless them boys for doin what they love and keep em safe
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks